Renewable energy is taking root all across the Midwest. Today, we round up some of the latest news.
- Ohio’s renewable energy standards may be voted on today. Check back with us Friday to find out how it turns out.
- This January, Chicago will host the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference.
- Midwest energy experts are gleaning lessons from Germany, which leads the world in renewable energy use.
- Minnesota investigates hydro and wind power.
- Minnesota also welcomes community-owned solar.
- The Great Lakes region could become home to offshore wind production– and more green careers– if lawmakers can agree on policy.
- Frytown, Iowa is embracing community solar.
We love seeing how the Midwest is embracing solar power and other forms of renewable energy! Be sure to check back with us every Friday for more news.